Life In Motion is a bi-monthly movement practice based on Ecstatic dance, produced by your coach Nick Temple.
When: 1st & 3rd Sunday of each month, 10:30am to Noon
Where: Rhythm Haven Dance Studio, 2113 Central Ave. NW Suite B2, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87104 (next to the Walgreens on the corner of Central and Rio Grande)
In this 90-minute movement practice, we move through both the challenges and joys of our life, becoming unstuck and releasing the energy within. Movement is freeform and non-judgemental.
Due to Covid restrictions, attendance is limited and tickets must be purchased in advance. Masks are required by state law. Please contact us if you would like additional information.
Life in Motion is a a safe, judgement free zone.
- We dance barefoot (no street-worn shoes, no socks unless they are made for dance).
- Bring a water bottle and dress in comfortable, layered clothes.
- No experience required. No dance skills necessary.
- Good for all levels of physical ability.
- No substances - please be sober
- You must be 18+ to attend
Ecstatic dance in Albuquerque, New Mexico is a healing conscious dance movement practices. In this practice, we let what arises move us, releasing the tensions and emotions in our bodies.